Standard 11 Refresher
A fully online Standard 11 refresher course with statement of attainment provided upon completion.
- Surface miners who have gone 5 years since their standard 11 induction
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- How to work safely, comply with site procedures, and follow WHS policies and procedures
- How to communicate in the workplace
- How to conduct local risk control
- How to comply with site work processes/procedures
- How to respond to workplace emergencies or incidents
- How to apply initial first aid
Quick, affordable, and easy to look at, Gold Training’s Standard 11 mining refresher – presented by etrainu – covers all the info you are required by law to refresh every 5 years to work in surface coal mines.
This refresher includes all the necessary accredited training to ensure you are meeting your requirements:
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
- RIIGOV201D Comply with site work processes/procedures
- RIIERR302E Respond to local emergencies and incidents
- RIIERR205D Apply initial first aid
Both our content and assessment are fully online and mobile, so you can get it done anytime, anywhere. The course consists of a series of online modules related to each unit of competency, with a set of multiple choice questions at the end of each to confirm your understanding.
When the course is complete, you will be awarded a statement of attainment in the form of a PDF certificate. This statement of attainment will be provided in an email confirming your completion of the course, and will also be available from the Learning Management System (LMS).
You will need to provide valid photographic ID and your statement of attainment from your previous Standard 11 induction before commencing with the training. As this course is a refresher, if you have not taken the induction yet, you will need to do so.
Once you have finished the course, you will also need to fill out and upload a workplace declaration for your supervisor to complete that confirms your experience in the skills refreshed by the course. Click here to view the workplace declaration.
Additionally, we strongly recommend that you review the Gold Training student handbook, as it contains important information about your time learning with us. Click here to access the handbook.
Gold Training RTO #40515